Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings: The Ideal Self-Service Storage Units
The self-service storage industry is now a multi-billion industry in the U.S. Industry experts estimate that one in ten US households now rents a self-storage unit. They also believe that the industry will continue to grow, thanks to the fact that more than 40 million people move each year.
While this can be welcome news for self-storage facility owners as well as for those who wish to get their own self-storage business started, the process of building a new storage facility can take years. However, you can significantly speed up the process if you choose to build using pre-engineered metal building kits.
Pre-engineered steel building systems are well suited for this purpose due to a number of reasons, which may include the following:
- They require low initial investment and can be erected in a significantly shorter period of time. This means you can get your business up and running in no time, or expand your operations without interrupting your services.
- They are extremely durable and can withstand the effects of damaging UV rays, strong winds, heavy rains and snow loads. The fact that these buildings are also fire and pest-proof adds another layer of protection for your customers' valued possessions.
- They require low maintenance. Pre-engineered metal buildings are built to last so you don't have to worry about any expensive repairs and renovations. You don't even have to paint them every couple of years. This saves you time, money and effort.
- They are very flexible. You can design them any way you want to suit your application.
- They are more energy-efficient. Pre-engineered metal buildings can be designed to provide ideal storage conditions. This can help you reduce your heating and cooling costs, and improve your profits.
- They provide insurance benefits. By using steel buildings, you can save as much as 40% on your insurance premiums.
If you want to know more about how Arco Building Systems can help you build the ideal steel warehouse solution for you, contact us or request for a free quote today and let us help you get what you need without breaking the bank. You can also follow us on Facebook,Twitter, and Google+.