Illinois Steel Buildings: The Ideal Solution for All Your Building Needs
Whether you need to build a new facility or add another phase to your existing facility in Illinois, or simply need more storage space for your stuff or a place to park your vehicles, Arco Building Systems can provide the right steel building kit that will suit your application. With more than 35 years in the metal building industry, Arco Building Systems will make sure that you will always get the finest and most affordable steel building available whenever you need it.
Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings: Where Can They Be Used?
Arco steel buildings are suitable for a wide variety of applications, which include the following:
- Commercial buildings (office buildings, banks, auto dealerships, retail shops, recreation buildings)
- Industrial buildings (usedfor storage, manufacturing, and distribution for a variety of different industries including coal mines and metal fabricators)
- Agricultural facilities (livestock barns, cattle/horse barns and sheds, indoor riding arenas)
- Warehouse or storage unit buildings
- Church and school facilities (classrooms, day care centers, youth centers, conference rooms, administration building, music facilities, reception halls, gymnasiums, fellowship halls and community centers)
- Shop and garage (carport, auto repair shop building, metal shop building)
- Aircraft hangars
Due to their versatility, pre-engineered steel building systems currently make up 70% of all single-story commercial construction. Isn't it time you consider using one?
What are the Benefits of Using Pre-Engineered Metal Buildings?
- Steel buildings are cost-effective. Metal buildings can be 30% cheaper than conventional steel construction. They provide significant savings in design, manufacturing and installation cost, require lower initial cost, and can be constructed within a relatively shorter period of time.
- They are extremely durable. Arco steel buildings are constructed from highest quality materials and are built to last. They are extremely resistant to fire, extreme weather conditions, pest, mold and mildew, and carry a longer warranty than any type of building.
- They are flexible and versatile. Metal buildings can easily accommodate future expansion. Steel frames don't need intermediate support so they can be used for buildings that require large open spaces.
- They require low maintenance. No maintenance is required for all panels. Roof and eaves gutters only require periodic cleaning.
- They are more environmentally friendly. Pre-engineered metal buildings can be supplied with fibre glass blanket insulation or polyurethane insulated panels to promote energy efficiency. Skylights and solar tubes
Why Choose Arco Steel Buildings?
Simply stated, Arco Building Systems will provide you with the highest quality and most affordable metal building that will suit your application, no matter what it may be.
Arco Steel Buildings is a family-owned business that has been providing a wide range of metal building structures and accessories in the state of Illinois and throughout the United States since 1979. Our highly experienced and professional team has more than 140 years combined metal building experience while our Sales and Customer Service Teams are extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of steel building design and installation.
At Arco Steel Buildings, you can be sure that your needs and interests will always come first. We believe that every client deserves only the best so that's what we will give you.
Our customer service representatives are eager to take your call so contact us today and let us guide you on your next building purchase. You can also follow us on our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages to learn why metal buildings make the most sense for you and your business.
We serve the entire state of Illinois, including the following cities – Chicago, Aurora, Rockford, Joliet, Naperville, Springfield, Peoria, Elgin, Waukegan, Cicero, Champaign, Bloomington, Arlington Heights, Evanston, Decatur, Schaumburg, Bolingbrook, Palatine, Skokie, Des Plaines, Orland Park, Tinley Park, Oak Lawn, Berwyn, Mount Prospect, Normal, Wheaton, Hoffman Estates, Oak Park, and all the smaller cities.