Steel Buildings South Carolina
When you need a commercial structure or a residential building in South Carolina, or anything else in between, a pre-engineered steel building can suitably fit your needs. Due to its strength, versatility and affordability, steel building systems are gaining increased popularity among industry experts and business owners. In South Carolina, there is one name you can trust to make that new pre-fabricated steel building project a resounding success: Arco Building Systems!
Arco Building Systems is a family-owned business that has been providing a wide range of metal building structures and accessories throughout the United States since 1979. With its commitment to quality service, the company makes it a point to use only the highest quality materials and provide top-notch service to all of its customers.
We are one of the largest suppliers in the United States and have one of the most experienced teams in the world. In fact, our team of experts has more than 150 years of combined experience in the industry. Add this to the fact that we are using some of the most advanced tools in the industry and you can easily see how we can deliver your building on time with unquestionable quality.
Why Should You Choose Steel Pre-Engineered Buildings?
Here are some of the reasons why most developers, contractors and business owners prefer steel buildings.
- Steel buildings are more cost-effective. Aside from the affordable upfront cost, the cost of installing a steel building will not change once you place an order.
- They are extremely durable. Steel buildings are impervious to weathering and are built to last. They also carry a longer warranty than any other type of building.
- They are virtually maintenance free. With steel buildings, you do not need to monitor the aging process, watch out for insect attack, or repaint the structure every couple of years. This can help you save time and money.
- They are more environmentally friendly. Steel is 100% recyclable. Since steel can be recycled without losing its properties, this material can be used and reused indefinitely.
Steel Buildings: Where Can They Be Used?
Pre-engineered steel buildings are ideal for a wide variety of applications. Our prefabricated metal structures can be used for any the following purposes:
- Commercial buildings (office buildings, banks, retail shops, auto dealerships, EMS and/or fire departments)
- Industrial buildings (storage, manufacturing, and distribution for different industries including coal mines and metal fabricators).
- Agricultural facilities (livestock barns, cattle/horse barns and sheds, indoor riding arenas)
- Church and school facilities (classrooms, youth centers, conference rooms, administration building, music facilities, reception halls, gymnasiums)
- Shop and garage (carport, auto repair shop building, metal shop building)
- Storage facilities
- Aircraft hangars
All of our metal building plans and metal building kits are designed to meet your specifications. We also provide plenty of options so you can easily build your very own metal structures in South Carolina for whatever purpose you have in mind.
Needless to say, you can never go wrong when you choose to use prefabricated metal buildings so call us today or request a free quote to get the highest quality steel or metal building your money can buy without breaking the bank. Quality, value and service—that's the Arco difference!
We serve the entire State of South Carolina, including the following cities – Columbia, Charleston, Mount Pleasant, Rock Hill, Greenville, Summerville, Sumter, Hilton Head Island, Florence, Spartanburg, Goose Creek, Aiken, Myrtle Beach, Anderson, Greer, Greenwood, Mauldin, North Augusta, Easley, Simpsonville, Hanahan, Lexington, Conway, Orangeburg, Clemson, Bluffton, Cayce, Gaffney, Beaufort, Irmo, Fort Mill, Port Royal, Forest Acres, Newberry, Georgetown, Laurens, Bennettsville and Lancaster.