Why Should You Choose a Pre-Engineered Metal Building for Your Next Metal Industrial Building?
While different industrial buildings may have different requirements, they all need flexible internal layouts to accommodate the wide range of functions and processes occurring within the space. And this is precisely the reason why pre-engineered metal buildings are ideal for this application.
Metal buildings use steel portal frames to provide large clear internal spans and a more flexible space. They can also be constructed to varying heights. This is of extreme importance if your operations call for high eaves to provide the required clear internal height for certain functions. In addition, pre-engineered steel buildings also allow the incorporation of ancillary spaces into the main structure.
Advantages of Using Pre-Engineered Metal Industrial Buildings
Pre-engineered metal buildings are fast becoming the building of choice among construction experts and business owners alike due to the following reasons:
- They require a smaller foundation. Metal buildings require a smaller foundation since they are significantly lighter than traditional construction. This lessens the extent of excavation, substructure and ground risk, and reduces the overall building costs.
- They can be erected faster. Since all the elements are delivered to the project site ready for assembly, construction time is also reduced.
- They are extremely durable. Steel can easily withstand elements that would typically damage wood and aluminum so you don't have to worry about any expensive repairs and renovations. Steel buildings are also durable enough to withstand even the most severe weather conditions, and carry a longer warranty than traditional construction.
- They are extremely flexible. By choosing steel buildings, you can easily expand your facilities any time. You can even construct additional buildings without causing any interruption to your business.
- They are more sustainable. Aside from the fact that steel buildings are made from 100% recyclable materials, they can also be designed for maximum energy efficiency.
There are a lot of advantages when you choose to use pre-engineered metal school buildings so call us now or request for a free quote so our expert sales and support teams can guide you on your next building purchase. Follow us on our Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ pages to learn why metal buildings make the most sense for you and your business.